We are your single source for all your precision measurement needs.
Precision has been a proactive leader in providing our customers precise calibration and metrology service and solutions for 35 years. Our experienced metrologists and engineers know that today more than ever, speed and quality give manufacturers a competitive advantage.
We are a single source for all your measurement needs, focused exclusively on the calibration and sales of precision measuring equipment to providing you with the fast and accurate ISO/IEC 17025 accredited calibration you need to be successful.
Whether you service the industries of Medical, Automotive, Military, Aerospace, Commercial, Plastics or others, Precision provides state-of-the-art calibration solutions and testing to serve you:
- Forgings / Castings / Investment Castings
- Static or Rotating Turbine blade segments
- Tooling and Die Inspection
- Airfoil CMM & VMM Inspection
- First Article Inspections
- Non-Prismatic Part contouring CAD Data
- Gauge / Fixture Calibration
- Dimensional Mapping / Part Digitization
- Sheet Metal Stampings
- CMM & VMM Capability Studies
- Non-Conformance Mapping
- Third Party CMM & VMM Verification services
- Defective Lot Sorting
ISO 17025 Quality Commitment and much more:
We are committed to provide a partnership with every customer as we extend our expertise in calibration, repair, sales and customer service. Our aim is to the highest level of quality while maintaining affordable pricing and prompt turnaround.
- State-of-the-art calibration laboratory
- Complete contract inspection capabilities
- Training classes for calibration, repair and GD&T
- Calibration and performance evaluations for all machine tools
- ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited
- Calibrations traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and performed in accordance with ISO 10012, ANSI/NCSL Z540-1 and ISO 9002 guidelines.
- On-site calibration and emergency repair service team
- Dimensional, mechanical and electronic calibration
- CMM & VMM retrofits with a wide range of software choices
- Over 40 lines of metrology equipment